Wraps are a really great and delicious way to serve your daily greens and veggies. And as this wrap is a green wrap you’re getting even more nutrients. The wrappers alone are already super tasty and can also be eaten as a snack all on their own.
I love rolling them up with crispy salad leaves and veggies which adds just the perfect freshness. Then all you need is a scrumptious dipping sauce and your meal is ready.
And the best thing about these wrappers is that they’re totally gluten free, light and fat free!
- 10-12 lettuce leaves
- 1 sweet pepper
- 1-2 carrots
- 1 cucumber
- 1 zucchini
- 1 small mango
- Veggie Wraps (Mango, Dandelion Greens)
- For the Veggie Wrap blend up 1 medium sized mango and about 2 cups/100g of dark leafy greens like dandelion, spinach or kale. Spread the smoothie onto a dehydrator sheet/backing sheet and dehydrate/bake it at 104°F/40°C for about 6-8 hours. The wrap should be soft and easy to peel off.
- Once the wraps are ready you can start chopping up the other ingredients. Julienne pepper, carrots, cucumber, zucchini and mango.
- Place some lettuce leaves on one end of the wrap. Add some peppers, carrots, cucumber, zucchini and mango and start rolling it up tightly. Wetten the end with a little bit of water. This way it sticks onto the wrap to seal it.
- Serve it with your favourite dipping sauce.
Note: If you don’t have the time, or don’t want to make your own wraps you can also use Nori sheets.
Dipping Sauce inspirations: