Yields: 4 Treats
- 1 cup of coconut flour
- 2 tbsp of carob powder
- 1/2 tbsp of vanilla powder
- 4-5 tbsp of plum paste
- a few dried cranberries or sour cherries
- 3-4 frozen bananas
- 1/2 of the meat of a young coconut
- a dash of vanilla
- 1/2 cup of blended up & strained raspberry sauce
- For the crust add coconut flour, carob powder, vanilla powder and plum paste into the blender or food processor and process until it reaches a crumbly, dough like consistency.
- Split the dough into 4 parts and press each part into a heart shaped silicon mold.
- Then top each dough with 3-4 dried cranberries.
- For the creamy layer blend up frozen bananas, coconut meat and a dash of vanilla until creamy and spread it onto the chocolate crusts.
- Finnally scoop some raspberry sauce onto each mini pie and and place the silicon mold into the freezer for at least 2-3 hours.
- Once your mini pies are firm press them out of the mold and enjoy them with family and beloved ones.
Tipp: You can make the plum paste by blending up 5-6 dried plums with a little bit of water.