Don’t roll it! Bowl it!
Sushi bowls are like veggie sushi rolls, but in a simplified form! This sushi bowl recipe is super easy to make, always safe to eat, and crazy delicious!
- 1 medium zucchini
- 4-5 radishes, chopped
- 1/2 cup of chopped pineapple
- 1 sweet baby pepper, chopped
- 1/4 of cucumber, chopped
- 2-3 baby onions, halved
- 1 nori sheet
- 1 tbsp of vegan yogurt
- 1 tsp of tomato paste
- black and white sesame seeds
- 1/2 tsp of grated horseradish
- Grate the zucchini into a bowl or on a plate.
- Mix up the chopped ingredients (pineapple, radishes, pepper, cucumber, onions). Cut the nori sheet into little stripes/squares and toss them in.
- Stir the tomato paste and horseradish into the yogurt.
- Now place the chopped mix onto the grated zucchini and drizzle it with the horseradish sauce.
- Sprinkle some black and white sesame seeds on top and enjoy.