This healthy version of a Strawberry Cake is super quick & simple to make and tastes just like the real deal. Vegan, gluten free, egg free and absolutely heavenly!
- 2 cups of pitted dates
- 1 cup of (coconut-) water
- 2 cups of almond flour
- 1 cup of coconut flour
- 1/2 of a medium sized mango
- 3-4 strawberries
- 1/2 lb of strawberry halves
- 2-3 passion fruits (squeezed & strained)
- Add all ingredients for the dough into the food processor and process until it looks like a sticky cake batter. And if you don’t have a food processor, simply blend up dates and coconut water into a paste and stir it into the dry ingredients.
- Take your dough out of the blender and press it into a cake pan.
- Blend up 1/2 of a mango with 3-4 strawberries and spread the mixture onto your cake batter.
- Set the strawberry halves on top of your cake and drizzle it with the passion fruit juice.
- Put your cake into the fridge for 1-2 hours to firm up, remove the cake ring and cut the cake into slices.