Raw sweet potato is a really awesome replacement for wheat toast. It’s crunchy, slightly sweet and easy to prep. Plus did you know that raw sweet potatoes are edible? Yes! I wouldn’t eat a whole lot of it though as it’s pretty starchy but eating a few slices is ok.
- 1 peeled sweet potato
- 1 peeled & chopped beet
- 1-2 chopped apples
- 1 tsp of sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup of coconut yogurt
- 1 tsp of blue spirulina powder
- For the topping: zucchini stars & sesame seeds
- Run the peeled sweet potato over a mandolin and cut it into thin long slices.
- Blend up beet, apples and sesame seeds until creamy and fill it into a bowl.
- Add the blue spirulina powder into the coconut yogurt and stir it up.
- Spread some of the beet hummus onto a sweet potato slice, drizzle it with the blue coconut yogurt and decorate it with the stars and sesame seeds.
- Enjoy your crunchy sweet treat!