Spinach Peso Pasta is one of my favourite meals because it’s one of the easiest ways to consume a big amount of greens without a lot of chewing. Simply buenissimo!
- 2 large cucumbers
- 4-5 cups of spinach
- 1 small bundle of arugula
- 2-3 springs of parsley
- 1 cup of chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 of a small avocado (optional)
- Spiralize the cucumbers and place them into a strainer so the juice can drip off.
- For the pesto add spinach, arugula, parsley and avocado or peeled zucchini into a food processor and process until it reaches a chunky, pesto like consistency.
- Add the cucumber noodles into a bowl and toss it with the pesto and chopped tomatoes.