If you love spicy food you’ll love this dish! It’s sweet and spicy at the same time and this balance between the two contraries make this dish so delicious.
And did you know, that if you eat something spicy the worst thing you can do is to drink water?! Drinking water only makes it worse. The better way is always to eat something sweet or something like coconut yogurt. 😉
- 1-2 peeled zucchini
- 1 tbsp tomato paste (see tip👉🏻)
- 1 ripe persimmon
- 1-2 hot peppers (pickled or raw)
- fresh or dried oregano
- Spiralize the peeled zucchini and add to a bowl.
- Squeeze out a goey ripe persimmon and stir in the tomato paste and 1/2-1 tsp of oregano.
- Chop up the hot peppers and add them to the tomato sauce.
- Pour the sauce over the zoodles and garnish it with oregano/hot peppers.
Tip: To make your own raw tomato paste simply blend up a few sun dried tomatoes (preferably salt free) with a pitted date and a little bit of water. And if persimmons are out of season you can also use a blended up mango instead.