- 1 small head of cauliflower
- 1 tsp of cumin seeds
- 1/2 of a large Papaya, peeled
- 1 handful of spinach leaves
- 1 large rectangle piece of apple leather
- 1 large peeled zucchini
- 1 small handful of cashew nuts
- 1 tsp dried dill/1-2 springs of fresh dill
- 1 lemon, juiced
- For the rice, cut off the cauliflower roses and process them in a food processor with the cumin seeds, until it looks like rice.
- Add all of the ingredients for the sauce into the blender and blend until creamy.
- Now place the papaya half in the middle of the fruit leather, fill it with the spinach leaves and flip up the sides to close it. Cut it into slices.
- Add the “Salmon” Wellington on a plate and serve it with the rice and the sauce.
Tipp: For the fruit leather simply blend up 3 apples into a sauce, spread it on a dehydrator sheet and dry it at 104°F/40°C for 6-7 hours.