I love asian food and this dish was actually one of the first raw vegan recipes that I came up with once I switched to the raw vegan diet. And I got to say it hit the spot right away and tasted even better then what I was used to eat from Chinese restaurants.
The mango makes the sauce really smooth and creamy and the spices together with the lemon juice make it just perfect.
It’s also a great dish to share with family and friends because it is so easy to prep and usually everybody loves it, at least my family did! ;-D
- 1-2 zucchini or 1 cauliflower
- 1 cup of pineapple chunks
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large mango, peeled and cut up
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 lemon, peeled & deseeded
- 1/2 tsp of cumin
- 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder
- Chop up the cauliflower or peeled zucchinis, add it into the food processor and process until it looks like rice.
- Blend up all ingredients for the sauce until creamy. Add into a bowl and stir in pineapple chunks and cherry tomatoes.
- Get a plate or a small bowl, add some ‘rice’ and topp it with the sauce. Now grab your sticks and enjoy!