Peaches give nice cream a really fruity and refreshing kick. It’s like a match made in heaven.
- 3-4 frozen bananas
- 1-2 fresh peaches, chopped
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla powder
- 1/2 cup of raspberry sauce
- Add all ingredients besides the raspberry sauce into the food processor or blender and blend until creamy.
- Pour the peachy nice cream into a serving glass/bowl, drizzle it with raspberry sauce and swirl it up.
- Decorate it with fresh or frozen raspberries or peach chunks.
- Grab a spoon and enjoy!
Tipp: For the raspberry sauce simply blend up 1-2 cups of raspberries and strain it.
Get your free ‘nice’ cream eBook: Free Nice Cream eBook