- 6-8 dried apricots
- 1-2 tbsp carob/cacao powder
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free oats
- 1 1/2 cups defrosted raspberries
- 2-3 tbsp coconut-rice milk
- 1-2 tbsp shredded coconut
- 2-3 tsp psyllium husk
- 1 pinch of vanilla powder
- honey or maple sirup (optional)
- Blend up apricots, carob/cacao, nutmeg and cinnamon with 1/2-1 cup of water until smooth. Pour apricot sauce over oats and toss to combine. Add more water or oats to reach a sticky consistency.
- Layer a small pie pan with parchment paper and spread the oat mixture evenly.
- Blend up all ingredients for the topping until smooth and spread it onto the crust.
- Sprinkle with shredded coconut and set it into the fridge for 1/2-1 hour.
- Cut the pie into slices, serve and enjoy.