Eat the rainbow every day!
Adding a variety of fruits and vegetables into your diet will get you the vitamins and minerals you need. Each color stands for a different set of vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients and eating a variety of colors is one sure method to get as many of those vitamins and minerals as possible! ❤️💛💚💙💜💖👊🏼✨
- 4-5 radicchio leaves / red cabbage leaves
- 1-2 cups of arugula
- 1 small cucumber
- 2 carrot
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 5-6 coconut wraps /sheets of round rice paper
- Julienne the carrot and dice up the radicchio leaves, cucumber and peppers.
- For the raw version place a little bit of every ingredient onto one end of the coconut wrap and roll it up tightly.
- For the vegan version, soak one rice paper sheet in water until it is soft, place it on a kitchen board and add a little bit of every ingredient onto one end of the sheet. Roll it up carefully and not too tight. If you roll it up to tight it might crack apart.
- Repeat until all of the ingredients are used up.
As a dipping sauce I used my all-time favorite pepper dip for which I have a few variations but my Spicy Asian Sauce makes an even greater fit.