This is a super sweet, smooth and creamy raw vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte! Dairy free and free of processed sugars. All in all a super healthy and delicious guilt free fall indulgence! Close your eyes, take a sip and get soaked into a sunny bright fall day!
- 1 small papaya, peeled & deseeded
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup of brewed chaga mushroom tea
- 1/2 cup of almond milk (optional)
- 1 pitted date (optional)
- 1 dash of pumpkin pie spice
- 1 dash of vanilla powder
- 1-2 frozen bananas
- Add all ingredients into the blender and blend until creamy and well combined.
- Pour it into a glass and get ready for the ‘nice’ cream topping.
- For the topping blend up 1-2 frozen bananas until smooth, fill the nice cream into a pipping bag and pipe it on top of your latte.
- Sprinkle a little bit of pumpkin pie spice on top and get ready for a frosty deliciousness.