I love jackfruit but it only tastes good when it is perfectly ripe. So let me help you to pick the ripest fruit.
- RIPE JACKFRUITS HAVE A GOLDEN BROWN SKIN
- RIPE JACKFRUITS SOUND AS HOLLOW AS RIPE WATERMELONS
- RIPE JACKFRUITS SHOULD BE ROUND TO HAVE A HIGHER EDIBLE YIELD
- RIPE JACKFRUITS FEEL SOFT AND SLIGHTLY YIELD TO PRESSURE
- RIPE JACKFRUITS SMELL LIKE BUBBLE GUM ON THE OUTSIDE
For more details please watch the video below.
PS: You can also get my Fruit Guide where I’m telling you how to pick ripe fruits and how to store them. 😉