This nice cream is to die for good! I mean I’ve never been a big fan of peanut butter but this peanut butter caramel sauce is so delicious that it’s pretty hard not to like it. Try it and see for yourself!
- 4-5 frozen bananas
- dried mulberries or peanuts
Peanut Butter Caramel Sauce
- 1 tsp of peanut butter
- 2 pitted dates
- 1/4 cup of water
- Blend up all the ingredients for the peanut butter caramel sauce until smooth and set it aside.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of the peanut butter caramel and the frozen bananas into the food processor or blender and blend until creamy.
- Scoop the nice cream into a bowl and drizzle it with the peanut butter caramel.
- Sprinkle it with mulberries or peanuts and dive right in.
Get your free ‘nice’ cream eBook: Free Nice Cream eBook