These tomatoes are great as a snack or as a salad topping!
And tomatoes are actually another heavy metal detox food because they help to remove heavy metals like mercury, lead and aluminum from your body. Pretty amazing ha?!
- 3-4 heirloom tomatoes
- 1 yellow squash or a peeled zucchini
- 1/4 cup of fresh peas
- 2-3 raw olives, chopped
- 1/2 tsp of rosemary
- a dash of saffron dissolved in 1 tbsp of water
- Cut off the tops of your heirloom tomatoes and scoop out the meat.
- Roughly chop up the squash and process it in a food processor until it reaches a rice like consistency.
- Add the rice into a bowl and toss in all of the remaining ingredients. Tipp: you can also add in the inside of the tomatoes.
- Now fill the paella rice into the heirloom tomatoes. Et Voilà, your savoury snack is ready!