This cake is so good that none will ever realize that it’s raw. Plus it’s totally glutenfree and low in fat, so feel free to eat the whole cake yourself!
- 1 1/2 cups of pitted dates
- 1 cup of coconut flour
- 1 1/2 cups of processed & strained pineapple
- 4-5 peeled kiwis (green & yellow)
- For the crust process dates and coconut flour into a crumbly dough. Add it into a pie pan that is layered with a baking sheet and press it down so it sticks together.
- Spread the pineapple sauce onto the crust and top it with the kiwi slices.
- Slice it up and enjoy with family and friends!