Let me inspire you to eat some healthy jam snacks! Jam is super versatile and can be spread on pretty much everything but unhealthy wheat toast.
- apple slices
- split banana or banana slices
- apricot halves or any kind of stone fruit
- fruit leather pancakes
- raw crackers
- cucumber slices
- zucchini slices
- spinach/lettuce leaves
- combined with peanut butter or any kind of nut/seed butter
- Simply spread your favourite jam onto your desired snack ingredient from the list and enjoy!
- And if you like you can also add some kind of a topping like fresh berries, raisins, shredded coconut meat or cinnamon.
- My favourite snack like this is actually spinach leaves with wild blueberry jam.