If you’ve never tried real mango ice cream made with nothing but ripe frozen mango you’re definitely missing out! This is one of my favourites.
- 2 mangoes (frozen)
- 2 tbsp of coconut yogurt or the meat of 1/2 of a young coconut
- 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder
- A dash of cinnamon
- Shredded coconut
- Add all ingredients besides the coconut shreds into the food processor or blender and blend it up until smooth and creamy.
- Scoop it into a serving glass and sprinkle it with the coconut shreds.
- Get ready for heavenly deliciousness!