If you’re looking for a safe and easy way to remove heavy metals from your body this juice is the way to go.
- 1-2 cups of wild blueberries, frozen & defrosted
- 1 medium sized apple
- 1 large cucumber
- 1 small bunch of cilantro
- 1 small bunch of parsley
- 1 tsp of Barley Grass Juice Powder
- 1 tsp of Spirulina Powder
- Run all ingredients besides the powders through a slow juicer and strain the juice.
- Blend up the juice with the powders either by adding it to a blender or by filling it all into a jar and shaking it up. Tipp: Blending it up creates a really nice foam no top.
I actually also don’t juice the wild blueberries but prefer to blend it into the juice later on, together with the powders.