I made these lovely treats for Mother’s Day because I love to surprise my mom and family with delicious, sweet and cute treats.
These mini pies were super simple to make and yet the whole family loved it.
💗 Happy Mother’s Day! 💗
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup raspberry/berry sauce
- 1 banana
- 1 cup mango
- 1 tbsp coconut yogurt
- 1-2 tsp raspberry sauce
- edible flowers
- Stir up coconut flour and raspberry sauce until well combined. Add more liquid (coconut water) if necessary.
- Press about a handful of the dough into heart shaped mini casseroles and spread it evenly around the sides.
- Blend up mango and banana and fill it into the casseroles.
- Stir up coconut yogurt and raspberry sauce. Fill it into a small piping bag and pipe it around the inner side of the crust. Add a mini heart into the center. And decorate everything with some edible flowers (daisies). 🌼 🌼 🌼