Yields: 1 Serving
- 1 green papaya
- 1 carrot
- 1 handful of cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup of diced papaya
- 1 lime (juice)
- 2 tbsp of tamarind paste
- 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds (ground)
- 1/2 tsp of curry powder
- chili flakes & ginger (optional)
- Peel the green papaya and use a julienne peeler to slice it into fine stripes. Add it into a bowl.
- Julienne your carrot as well, cut up the cherry tomatoes and add it to the papaya juliennes.
- In a small bowl blend together lime juice, tamarind paste, cumin seeds, curry powder and chilli flakes & ginger if desired.
- Add the spricy sauce to the salad and toss everything to combine.
Tipp: You can also deseed the green Papaya and grate it on a kitchen grate. I actually love this texture even more!