This is some of the finest ice creams without fresh milk or cream because when it comes to monkeys it’s all about BANANAS!
- 4-5 frozen bananas
- 1 handful of dehydrated banana slices
- 1 handful of walnut chunks
- 2 pitted dates
- 1 tsp of almond butter
- 1 tsp – 1 tbsp of carob powder
- 1/4 cup of water
- For the chocolate sauce add all ingredients into the blende, blend until smooth and set it aside.
- For the nice cream add the frozen bananas into the food processor or blender and blend until creamy.
- Pour the nice cream into a bowl and stir in dehydrated bananas and walnut chunks.
- Scoop your nice cream into a serving glass and top it with chocolate sauce and additional banana & walnut chunks.
- Oh my, this is heavenly, so try to eat it not too fast!
Get your free ‘nice’ cream eBook: Free Nice Cream eBook