Yields: 1 Portion
- 1 celery root (peeled)
- 2 tbsp raw tahin or almond butter
- 1/2 lemon/lime (juice)
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- 2 zucchini (peeled)
- 6-7 slices sun dried tomatoes (diced)
- 1 macadamia nut
- Spiralize your peeled zucchinis, place them in a bowl and set them aside.
- Blend up celery root, tahin, lemon juice and nutmeg with 1/2-1 cup of water until creamy.
- Pour the Sauce over your zoodles, add in your diced sun dried tomatoes and toss to combine.
- Use a fine kitchen grate to grate your macadamia on top and make it look like Parmesan.