Making sweet treats for my family is kind of my passion and I enjoy it a lot. And lately my mom had this awesome simple recipe for cupcakes that I kept on baking every weekend now because my family loves it. I made some slight changes to the original recipe and kept them vegan and gluten-free.
- 1-2 bananas
- 150g banana flour
- 30g vegan butter
- 5-6 tbsp maple syrup
- 100g chopped dark chocolate
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 vegan egg (1 tbsp psylium husk + 2-3 tbsp vegan milk)
- Mash up the bananas with a fork.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir to combine, add more milk if necessary. The dough should be sticky but not to stiff, slightly runny.
- Fill 1-2 scoops of the dough into a cupcake mold and continue until all of the dough is used up.
- Bake them for 25-30 min. at 150°C/300°F, use a toothpick to see if they’re good.
- Enjoy with family & friends!