Chili is one of the best savory raw vegan meals I’d say. It is full of flavor and the spiciness sure gives it the necessary kick to make it an almost addictive meal.
- 1 white squash or a peeled green zucchini, chopped
- 3-4 large carrots, chopped
- a few cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cobb of corn, cut off the cobb
- 1-4 springs of cilantro, chopped
- 1-2 sweet long peppers, chopped
- 1 pitted Medjool Date
- 5-8 slices of sun dried tomatoes (salt free), soaked in water
- 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds
- a dash of chili powder or cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp of Dulse flakes (optional)
- First add the chopped carrots into a food processor and process until it looks like minced meat.
- Blend up all ingredients for the sauce until creamy.
- Add the minced carrots, cherry tomatoes, corn and sauce into a bowl and toss to combine.
- Now you can fill your rawsome Chili into lettuce leaves, sprinkle it with additional cilantro and eat it like Tacos.
- Buen Provecho!