Banana splits don’t have to be sugar loaded or something that you can only eat once in a while. This healthy, protein packed banana split is something that you can enjoy for breakfast every day without having a bad conscience afterwards.
The simple, easy digestable sugars will provide you with instant energy for a work day ahead and the nutrients from the barleygrassjuice powder will nourish your body on a cellular level, so you’ll feel satiated for quite a while.
- 3 large bananas
- 1/2 cup of blueberries
- 1/4 cup of pomegranate seeds
- 2-3 (dehydrated) banana pancakes
- 1 tbsp crushed dried mulberries
- 1 tbsp barleygrassjuice powder
- Cut the bananas in half horizontally. Place one of the bananas on a plate and use the other halfs to cut out a few banana stars. Then blend up the remaining bananas with the barleygrassjuice powder.
- Place 2-3 banana pancakes into the banana halfs on the plate and fill them with the green banana pudding.
- Decorate the banana split with the stars, pomegranates, blueberries and crushed mulberries and enjoy your protein rich and energizing breakfast. 😋