If you love blueberries, than this cake is for you! Vegan, glutenfree, dairyfree, fat free and free of processed sugars!
I made this pie for my dad’s birthday and he and my mom loved it so much that they both went for second slices. 😛
- 2 1/2 cups of pitted dates
- 1 cup of dried mulberries
- 1/2 cup of coconut flour
- 3-4 cups of frozen, defrosted & strained wild blueberries
- 1 tsp of vanilla powder
- blueberries for the decoration
- Add 3/4 of the dates, coconut flour, vanilla powder and dried mulberries into the food processor and process until it looks like a sticky cookie batter.
- Press the dough into a pie pan or roll it out in between two parchment papers and place it into a pie pan.
- Now blend up the remaining dates and the wild blueberries and fill the jam like sauce into the pie crust.
- Decorate it with blueberries and set it into the fridge for about 30-60 minutes.
- Cut into slices and enjoy with family and friends!