This epic blueberry pie is super simple and it only takes about 15 minutes to make. So there’s no excuse for unhealthy treats.
- 1 cup of pitted dates
- 2-3 tbsp of sunflower seeds
- 1 tsp of cacao/carob powder
- 1 cup of cashew nuts
- 1 cup of defrosted blueberries
- 1 tsp of lemon juice
- a dash of vanilla powder
- Add dates, sunflower seeds and cacao/carob powder into the food processor and process until it reaches a crumbly consistency.
- Take your dough out of the blender and press it into a small square pie pan.
- For the cream blend up cashew nuts, blueberries, lemon juice and vanilla powder until smooth and pour it onto the crust. Spread it evenly.
- Decorate the pie with some fresh blueberries and refrigerate it for 1-2 hours of enjoy it right away.
- Cut the pie in squares and serve it with a delicious Iced Chaga Latte or a Chocolate Strawberry Mylk.