The perfect recipe for festive occasions!
- 1 apple beet fruit leather
- 1 1/2 avocado
- 2 handful of spinach
- 2-3 springs of basil
- 1 cup of orange juice
- 1 large peeled zucchini
- 1 slice of turmeric
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder
- Cut out the apple beet fruit leather into rounds (about 5-6 per portion).
- Blend up orange juice, peeled zucchini, turmeric and cinnamon until creamy and set it aside.
- For the pesto filling add spinach, basil, the remaining zucchini peels from the sauce and avocado into the food processor and process it until it reaches a pesto like consistency.
- Now add 1-2 teaspoons of the pesto onto an apple beet round, fold it together and seal the sides by brushing them with a little bitt of water. Repeat until all of the ingredients are used up.
- Arrange the beet ravioli on a plate, decorate it with some greens and serve it with the creamy orange sauce.