I haven’t had baked pancakes in a very…very long time. And as I just got banana flour I thought I’d treat myself with some gluten-free fluffy treats once again.
…What shall I say?! I did not regret it at all. The pancakes turned out really fluffy and tasted absolutely amazing. Even though raw banana pancakes digest a bit better, these baked pancakes are definitely worth it because they’re so delicious. And they still digest way much better than regular pancakes.
- 3-4 bananas
- 5 tbsp banana flour
- 1 tbsp carob/cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup raspberries (fesh or frozen)
- 1-2 pitted dates
- 1/2 cup raspberries for decorating
- Peel the bananas and mash them up with a fork. Stir in banana flour, carob powder and baking powder. Set it aside.
- Blend up 1 cup of raspberries with 1-2 dates and strain it.
- Heat up a pan over medium heat and brush it with a tiny bit of coconut oil.
- When the pan is hot start baking your pancakes by adding a scoop of the banana dough into the pan one after another.
- Once your pancakes are ready stash them on a plate and add some of the raspberry sauce in between each pancake layer. Finally top it with raspberries and serve it.
- Enjoy your fluffy treat! 😋