Yields: 2-3 Servings
- 2-3 peeled & cored apples
- peel & cores of 2-3 apples
- 4-5 dried plums – soaked in water for 1-2h
- 1-2 tbsp of raisins
- 3-4 rectangle fruit paper sheets (see Tipp)
- Use a mandoline to cut your peeled and 1/4ered apples into thin slices.
- Add the apple peels & cores plus eventually another apple and the plums into the blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour your apple-plum sauce over the apple slices, add in some raisins and toss to combine.
- Grab your rectangle fruit paper sheet and place 1-2 big scoops of your filling into the middle. Flip up the right and the left side, gently turn it around and set it on a plate.
- Grab a fork and dig in!
Tipp: For the fruit paper simply blend up apples & banana, spread it on a dehydrater sheet & dry it until it’s soft (over night) and cut it into rectangle slices.