Enjoy the flavour and sweetness of an apple pie without the hassle of making a crust and a filling.
- 4-5 frozen bananas
- 2-3 tbsp of dried apple rings, chopped
- 1 tbsp of raisins
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon & vanilla powder
- 1/2 tsp of almond extract or 1 tsp of almond butter or 1/2 cup of almond milk
- Add the frozen bananas, almond extract, cinnamon & vanilla powder into the food processor or blender and process until it smooth and creamy.
- Pour your nice cream into a bowl and stir in raisins and apple chunks.
- Scoop your nice cream into a serving glass and dig in!
Get your free ‘nice’ cream eBook: Free Nice Cream eBook