A sweet and super creamy treat for one of those special occasions like birthdays. I made them for my mom’s birthday, very much to her gusto as she loves raspberries.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 10-12 pitted dates
- 2 cups soaked cashews
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1 cup water
- 1-2 cups strained raspberry sauce
- Add almond flour and dates into the food processor or blender and process until it looks like a sticky cake batter.
- Take your dough out of the blender and take off about 1-2 tbsp of it. Roll it in between your hands into ball and press it into a cupcake mold. Do so until all of the dough is used up.
- For the cream add cashews, lemon juice, vanilla powder and water into the blender and blend until smooth. Stir in about 4-5 tbsp of strained raspberry sauce.
- Fill the cream into a piping bag and pipe it onto the almond-date base.
- Drizzle the cupcakes with additional raspberry sauce and add some coconut sprinkles.
- Enjoy with family and friends!